You can export journal entries to a Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet. Once exported, all journal entries will display on the same worksheet in the following order:
- Adjusted journal entries
- Reclassifying journal entries
- Tax journal entries
- Passed journal entries
For consolidated engagements, you can export eliminating journal entries. You must be in the summary view of the Journal Entries pane to perform an export. To export journal entries, do the following:
- Click the engagement on the Engagement List page.
- Click Add Journal Entries > View Journal Entries on the toolbar from any page in the application other than the Recycle Bin page.
- If you are working in a consolidated engagement, click in the gray navigation bar at the top of the page and select the entity you want to work with.
- Click in the Journal Entries pane. All the journal entries are exported to a Microsoft® Excel® file in the downloads folder on your computer.