You can delete a journal entry from the Journal Entries pane on the right-side of the page. The appropriate trial balances, leadsheets, and financial statements update automatically when you delete journal entries, although you might need to refresh your browser to see the updated balance information.
To delete a journal entry, do the following:
- Click the engagement on the Engagement List page.
- Click Add Journal Entries > View Journal Entries on the toolbar from any page in the application other than the Recycle Bin page.
- If you are working in a consolidated engagement, click in the gray navigation bar at the top of the page and select the entity you want to work with.
- Click on the journal entry card you want to delete.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion. Deleted journal entries update the adjusted balances throughout the application.
- Click at the top right of the pane to close it.